Search This Blog
Christian Louboutin Real vS Fake [Video]
Comparing a pair of Fake Louboutins to my genuine pair and spotting the differences that I see. I am not a professional and I might not be 100% accurate these are just things I have noticed.
Link to my Christian Louboutin unboxing earlier this year -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bevtb8...
Instagram - LaurenOLauren
Twitter - @LaurenOLauren
Website - www.LaurenOLauren.com
Popular Posts
-
High-End Hollywood Hills Homes for NFL Vet - Full Episode Recap | Selling LA #MarcellusWiley, #NFL, #football, podcast. #LA, #realestate,...
-
Mayweather on UFC's Ronda Rousey: I Don't Know Who He Is... Says Amir Khan Still has Garcia ProblemsMayweather on UFC's Ronda Rousey: I Don't Know Who He Is... Says Amir Khan Still has Garcia Problems UFC head honcho Dana...
-
Lovely Ari - Thin Eyebrows Tutorial #video Lovely Ari - Thin Eyebrows Tutorial #video http://swagandkicks.blogspot.c...
-
TEDDY ATLAS BREAKS DOWN MAYWEATHER VS. BERTO; EXPLAINS WHY MAYWEATHER WON'T STAY RETIRED High Stakes Date September 12, 201...
-
NIKE OUTLET AMAZING CHEAP STEAL ON A PAIR OF KICKS http://swagandkicks.blogspot.com/2014/11/nike-outlet-amazing-cheap-steal-on-pai...
-
How to fix balding hair! cover up bald spots, receding hairlines, and thinning hair! http://swagandkicks.blogspot.com/2016/05/how-to-f...
-
HAMMERTIME? Wrestling SuperstarJADE CARGILL gets EPIC adjustment
